today’s grace, 6/28/17
Today was kind of a nondescript day, so this will probably be shorter.
- Berry cake.
- Iced tea.
- Delivery guys who don’t get lost and text to let you know they’re on their way.
- The convenience of today’s world.
- One more day till the dentist.
- Funny friends who may be spying on me–that’s how well they know me.
- Progress made on tough reqs.
- A little time for sourcing.
- Younger premiere.
- Remembering how much I love writing–that isn’t blogging.
- Convos with roommates.
- Improved relationships with roommates.
- Patricia Heaton (yea, her) liked some of my IG posts.
- Laughing at myself, hard, because I tripped on really excessive fabric on my maxi dress because I am the shortest human ever made in history of life.
- Not breaking my head.
- Massage oil.